+2
Declined

Make Imgur Albums work on browsers with javascript disabled!

Sushubh 13 years ago updated by salahudin 9 years ago 3
I understand that 99.9% of the visitors to Imgur would not have it disabled. But still... Make them work for folks like me who likes to browse the web with JS disabled!

Answer

Answer
Declined
I'm sorry Sushubh, but there are no plans on doing this. JavaScript makes browsing through images in albums extremely quick and easy because the page does not have to be refreshed. In fact, the entire site uses JavaScript pretty heavily, and I'm surprised you're able to do much at all without it. I suggest downloading the NoScript extension and whitelisting Imgur.
Answer
Declined
I'm sorry Sushubh, but there are no plans on doing this. JavaScript makes browsing through images in albums extremely quick and easy because the page does not have to be refreshed. In fact, the entire site uses JavaScript pretty heavily, and I'm surprised you're able to do much at all without it. I suggest downloading the NoScript extension and whitelisting Imgur.
Haha. I know. I upload images using Chrome or Firefox... But I mostly use Reddit through Opera where I pretty much browser with JS disabled all the time. For me Opera is used for content consumption while Chrome is used for blogging and other tasks. :)

So, pretty much all the images I view on Imgur are in Opera...

I guess I can live with it. :)

Thanks though!