In the meantime, i figured out a workaround:
1. Login, go to your images page and show all pictures.
2. Click on the "view image info" dropdown and click "generate image links".
4. Click to select each picture you want, then click done.
5. Click the dropdown that says "non-direct link" and change it to "direct link".
6. You can now copy and paste these links into a download manager, or if you have the DownThemAll firefox extension, use it on the current page, and select just the "images" filter on the "links" tab, to download all those images you just got the links for.
(You have to get the direct links because otherwise the images link to their own webpage, so it's difficult to automatically download them all.)
Service d'assistance aux clients par UserEcho